The conventional libraries house resources of information on varied topics in the form of books, journals, research papers, encyclopedias, DVDs, etc. It offers its members a quiet place to study or borrow resources from. Libraries are not just limited to academic institutions but can also be owned and maintained by the government, an organization, or an individual.
However, the conventional library has certain limitations that create the requirement for an alternative solution. some of the limitations are the round-the-clock availability to its users due to time restrictions, the limit to the physical space that can house the resources, the task of retrieving and placing a resource back in the same location, the limit to the number of copies of a resource, and many more.
A Digital Library helps to overcome these challenges and provide a better and more modern experience to the users. It is an electronic archive of the information resources, stored in an organized manner and made accessible easily and rapidly.
The i-lib Digital Library transforms the experience a user gets from library services when compared to a conventional library.
▪ The web-based digital library provides rapid access to a massive database of networked information resources
▪ The highly evolved and intuitive user interface gives an enhanced user experience
▪ The online storage technologies facilitate unlimited storage as it can be extended further. There is no requirement of floor space for storage
▪ It is highly affordable due to the elimination of various factors like physical space and employees to manage a conventional library
▪ Mitigates any risk of weathering or damage to the information resources as in the case of a conventional library
Robust Platform backed by MVC Framework. Simultaneously Connects with Multiple Databases
Supports all types of Document Types & Extensions, Digital Objects, Multimedia File Extensions, CAD Files, etc.
External Communication like SMS, Email, Whatsapp, and Social Media through Rule-Based Communication
Supports Connectivity with APIs and IoT/IoE Sensors for Sensory Input
Drag & Drop Workflow Creation with BPMN 2.0 Workflow Modeller
Rule-based SLA/OLA Mapping with Automatic Escalation Trigger on Failure