▪ Scoping, requirement analysis.
▪ Project effort, time and cost budgeting.
▪ Planning & blueprinting.
▪ Project Oversight and Tracking.
▪ Quality assurance & Process Management.
▪ Change management.
▪ Liaison with stakeholders.
▪ Delivery management.
▪ A bachelor's degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or in a related field.
▪ Minimum 4 years relevant experience in software project management.
▪ Working knowledge of project estimation.
▪ Quality Assurance & Software Engineering Process Management.
▪ Leadership, decision-making, and team skills