Experience: 7- 10 Years in Ecommerce Operations (Back office) Candidates should be flexible to operate both from the office and at home should be flexible for Duty hours , preferably Night Shift.
▪ Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
▪ Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to team members, observe performance and encourage improvement.
▪ Interview, select, train, supervise, evaluate, counsel, and administer disciplinary procedures for Front Office team members.
▪ Actively take part in training the team, facilitating formal training sessions and on-the-job training to ensure that all team members are of the same standard.
▪ Able to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect and analyze accurate information and resolve conflicts.
▪ Strong interpersonal skills.
▪ Thorough organization and supervisory skills.
▪ Proficient in accomplishing tasks.
▪ Able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.Apply