▪ Proven experience as an IT coordinator or similar role Experience in network management and help desk support.
▪ Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks & should have experience in managing virtual machines like VMWARE.
▪ Institute protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects.
▪ Act as a link between end-users and higher-level support.
▪ Monitor system and network performance. Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards, etc.).
▪ Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration. Performance maintenance activities (e.g. backups).
▪ Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.).
▪ Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
▪ Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components.
▪ Strong communication and interpersonal skills.Apply