▪ Examines assigned financial records and statements for accuracy.
▪ Analyzes financial data, making recommendations as appropriate to improve accuracy and efficiency and to reduce costs.
▪ Should be conversant with Tally financial accounting package (Tally Prime). Also the candidate should be able to handle Microsoft Office utilities, Income Tax & GST utilities with proficiency.
▪ Should have exposure to Income Tax, GST law, Should have filed monthly (GSTR 1/ 3B) / annual GST returns & Reconciliation statement (GSTR 9/9C).
▪ Should have compiled monthly Income tax deduction (TDS) to be effected from the vendors / service providers & carried out quarterly TDS reconciliation & uploading.
▪ Deposit TDS on income tax & GST with the statutory authorities, file tax returns.
▪ Should be conversant with availing Input GST set off paid against Output GST liabilities & pay the dues timely & file periodical returns.
▪ Should be familiar with accrual system of accounting & draw up balance sheet, income & expenditure account and Receipt & Payment Account on a monthly basis.
▪ Should be able to get the internal & external audit without any adverse observations/qualifications.
▪ Assists as needed with the preparation of annual financial reports.
▪ Performs other related duties as assigned.
▪ BCOM/MCOM/CA intern and CA dropouts can apply.
▪ Expert knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
▪ Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
▪ Proficient with accounting software.
▪ Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.Apply