Promotes Effective Management of the Business Records and Information
Business information management has great potential value, yet it is also subjected to costs, security risks, and management challenges. i-doc protects as well as stores the documents for numerous enterprises globally - more than any other organization. We are ready to take challenges and our data management systems can optimize your data's value, eliminating the exposure to risk and cost.
We help you stay compliant by managing your rising staff, storage, and admin costs:
Document imaging and management
Particular scanning with expert software technology can output great eliminations in digital version costs while maintaining the document access needs as well.
You just pack your records, we collect them and then transfer them to our secure data storage facility. We return them when you need them back. Its really that simple.
Special record management projects
Our expert record management professionals can offer the indexing, classification, relocation, and purging services you require for your special projects.
What is Record Management System?
Record Management is basically the systematic control of the records of an enterprise, across their life cycle, so that they can meet the statutory and fiscal needs, operational business requirements, and of course the community expectations. Efficient management of business information enables quick, relevant, and authentic access to records, making sure the on-time destruction of repetitious data and the recognition and security of important and vital records.
Features of Record Management System
Electronic Record Management System saves both time and money only if you use a system with right features. In order to save the cash as well as maximize the productivity promised by ERM system, it is essential to know what features to look for in a document management system. Here find the 10 key features that a Record Management System must possess:
- Controlled access with audit features.
- HIPAA compliance.
- Integration with core software.
- Disaster recovery and backup.
- Integrated search.
- Integrated file retrieval.
- Web importing.
- Storage of multiple file types.
- Powerful search capacities.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) Technology.
Benefits of Record Management System
Record Management System provides with a plethora of advantages to enterprises from economic better practice in lessening storage expenses of documents, to enabling legislative needs for being fulfilled. The unmanaged record system makes the duty functionalities more complicated, costs time, money, and resources of organizations, and makes them susceptible to security breaches, embarrassment, and prosecution. When there is an unmanaged records ambiance, almost 10% of staff time is spent searching for data.
- Safeguarding records which are important to mission-critical business operations.
- Organizing data for retrieval when required.
- Reducing risks in Government investigations, litigation, and the legal discovery procedure.
- Making sure compliance with legal and regulatory record-keeping needs, thus, avoiding pricey fines as well as other penalties.
- Lessening storage needs (equipment, space, and supplies) for a provided quantity of records. Delete or destroy records as per the schedules.
- Eliminating labor needs for the organization, creation, retrieval, and dissemination of recorded data.
- Eliminating effort and time needed for reconstructing important data if any theft, disaster, or other loss occurs.
Functionalities of Record Management System
One of the main purposes, why office automation software with record management system has developed so popular, is because this software allows the users to handle electronic records in an organized way. In the current scenario, all companies have to manage thousands of paper documents and its a quite difficult to keep the track of the documents. Additionally, an advanced software with document management system scans all the documents. Let us find out how the Record Management System works:
- Understands what records they possess and locate them simply.
- Makes savings in admin costs, both in storage and staff time.
- Increases effectiveness and efficiency.
- Be accountable.
- Supports decision making.
- Offers continuity during a disaster.
- Accomplishes business targets and objectives.
- Fulfills regulatory and legislative, especially as laid down by the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information Act.
- Shields the interests of clients, stakeholders, and employees.
What Somnetics provides
Data has always been the central resource of an entity. The modern companies just could not function without it. Basically, business records are operational and often strategic - assets. They have legal, economic, risk management, fiscal, and competitive values. However, many companies lack efficient processes and policies for systematic control of their recorded data. As an outcome, they keep some records very long, spend a lot for storing them, waste time searching for misplaced data, risk penalties for non-compliance with record-keeping regulations, risk a public relation nightmare, and fail to safeguard mission-critical data from damage.In order to improve the value of your records by driving policy to adoption, offering data to people, unifying the physical and electronic records, and growing consistency across locations, work-flows, and departments.
Get our Immediate Response Now